Get a refund
- Fill in the quick form.
- We manage all the paper work for your claim.
- Receive refund.
Mis-Sold PPI Claim Process
- Simply fill in the quick form online. A PPI claims specialist will call you back and confirm if you have PPI.
- The PPI Claims Specialist will explain all you need to know about claiming your compensation.
- Once we receive your completed paper work we will validate your PPI claim.
- We will submit a refund claim to a lender / provider for all agreements you have had with them where you were sold PPI.
- We will update you by your preferred method – post, email or telephone. You can contact us at any time if you have a query.
- You will receive a response from the lender / provider with a proposal for settlement for mis-sold payment protection insurance.
- When our Claims Team is satisfied that the proposed settlement is in line with the Financial Conduct Authority guidelines we will contact you to discuss it.
- We expect you to receive a proposal for settlement for reimbursement of paid PPI premiums plus historical interest. The compensatory interest should be paid at 8%* per year on the total settlement amount, and we will fight to ensure that this happens.
- If you are happy with the settlement figure offered, we would process your settlement acceptance and arrange for payment to you.
NOTE: Please note your PPI Refund payment may be sent direct to you. Once we know you have been paid your PPI Refund we will then send you an invoice for our fee which is of 29 % of the total settlement figure plus VAT.